Snail cake. -
250 g of soft margarine.
2 egg yolks.
1 whole egg.
2 tablespoons of maizena.
Half a cup of fine sugar.
Pinch of baking powder.
Half a cup of roasted and ground flour peanuts.
Dark chocolate El wejdene.
- Mix the margarine well with the fine sugar, vanilla, maizena, a whole egg and 2 egg yolks with crushed roasted peanuts until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Add a quantity of flour and a pinch of baking powder and continue mixing with the addition of flour until a soft dough is obtained.
- We take a quantity of dough, put in the middle halkouma, then we close it and form it inside the silicone mold of snail shape.
- We put them in the oven preheated to 180 degrees until they take the golden color, then let cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over a low heat, then lift it over the heat and leave the chocolate in the double boiler.
- pour the chocolate with a spoon in the center of the silicone molds, then place the cake pieces on the mold.
- Then we put it in the refrigerator until it cools completely, then we remove it from the silicone mold.